For families interested in sending students to Tech Valley High School, the first official step in the process is attending an information session. Information sessions for the 2021-2022 school year will be held in person and via Zoom videoconference.
These events give interested students and their families a chance to meet current students and teachers, learn about the school’s curriculum, and look at the challenges and rewards a Tech Valley High education can offer.
Attendance at one session is a requirement.
- Wednesday Dec 8, 2021 – 6:00-7:30pm at TVHS
- Monday Dec 13, 2021 (virtual) – 6:30-7:30pm on Zoom
- Wednesday, Jan 5, 2022 – 6:00-7:30pm at TVHS
- Thursday, Jan 13, 2022(virtual) 6:30-7:30pm on Zoom
- Thursday, Jan 20, 2022 (virtual) 6:30-7:30pm on Zoom
- Wednesday, Feb 2, 2022 – 6:00-7:30pm at TVHS
- Tuesday, Feb 8, 2022 (virtual) – 6:30-7:30pm on Zoom
- Thursday, Feb 17, 2022 (virtual) 6:30-7:30pm on Zoom
- Tuesday, Mar 1, 2022 – 6:00-7:30pm at TVHS