The Tech Valley High School Operating Board serves as the school’s governing body. It fulfills the duties of the school board since TVHS isn’t part of a single school district. It is composed of 10 members, five representing the Capital Region BOCES Board of Education and five representing the Questar III Board of Education.
All meetings begin at 6:15 p.m. and take place at Tech Valley High School unless otherwise noted. The agenda will be posted one week prior to the board meeting.
Agendas and minutes are in PDF format. If you have an accessibility issue with any documents shared on this page, please contact Communications Specialist Jason Laz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518) 862-4960 to receive the information in an alternative format.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, TVHS operating board meetings will be held virtually visit the link below to join the meeting:
2019-2020 Meeting Schedule
- September 26, 2019 (Reorganization and Regular Meeting)
- November 21, 2019 (includes minutes from September 26, 2019)
- January 23, 2020 (includes minutes from November 21, 2019)
- March 26, 2020 (includes minutes from January 23, 2020)
- May 28, 2020 (includes minutes from March 26, 2020)
- July 23, 2020