As we bring the 18-19 school year to a close, here are a few reminders from School Nurse Ms. Whelan about required documentation for next year.
- If your child will need medication administered to them during school hours please complete the TV132 form.
- If your child will need to carry and self administer medication (ie:, Inhaler, Epipen, Advil) please complete the TV133 form.
- If you would like your child to receive over the counter medications as needed during the school day please complete the TV132 prn form.
- 11th Grade: Beginning 7/1/18 all New York State public school students must have a health exam when they enter school as a new entrant and in and grades 9 and 11. Student Physicals must be dated after 9-15-18 to meet the requirements for the 2019/2020 school year.
- 12th grade: As per NYS Public Health Law students will need to provide me with documentation from their doctor that they have received the Meningitis Vaccine.
Letters were sent out on May 9 to the parents of students from whom documentation is still needed. Completed paperwork may be mailed to the school, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (518) 437-8677.
Have a Wonderful Summer! Stay Healthy!